Saturday, August 4, 2007

CONTINUED

I, myself, am a single mother and sole caregiver of a disabled child and disabled parent. I have never received child support, although my ex is more than capable of paying. I struggle daily to maintain a home for us, from yard maintenance to necessary repairs around the house - plumbing, carpentry - you name it. Everything from running errands, grocery shopping, weekly doctor appointments and anything or everything else that needs to be done - rests on my shoulders - in addition to working a job.

If I can find the time to be a responsible part of society, anyone can - if they CHOOSE to do so. Life gives us choices in everything. We might not always like our choices, but we still have a choice. It's how we make those choices that effect the outcomes.

There are basically two types of people in this world - 1) Those who are part of the solution or 2) Those who are part of the problem.

Which type are you?

CAUTION: For the majority of our population - it is advised that you be seated before you answer this question.

PS. If I have offended you in what I have said - there is no need to bother asking this question of yourself - it has already been answered. Won't you make the decision to become type 1 NOW?

No comments: